Sunday, November 24, 2013

Growing In Fullness Overflowing At WordPress

Gosh, it's been almost a year and a half since I moved my Growing In Fullness blog on Blogger over to WordPress! 

So many posts have come down since then. Here are some of the themes:
  • what is church
  • how many shoulds are there is Christianity
  • what is the Sabbath
  • most Christians live in uncertainty 
  • exposing religious traditions that bring bondage
  • religion keeps us from knowing God as He really is
  • religious tradition's fallen man Gospel versus the pure Gospel
  • what is holiness, who is holy
  • what really happened to Simon the Pharisee and the woman caught in adultery
  • born again is misunderstood
  • and so much more!
Yesterday I spruced up this Blogger blog and my WordPress blog (where I moved to).
Both blogs had the clouds image for their headers (see cloud image in the previous post).

But now they each have a new header, using some of my artwork. 

Come on over to my WordPress Growing In Fullness, 
see this new header and 'so much more!'
Be stretched, be stirred, be blessed, get full at

No comments:

Post a Comment